14 December 2013

Final Poster - Kazumi

Version 1. Face to Face
In this poster I have two characters face to face.

Version 2. Backs against each other
In this version I placed the characters in the middle with their backs against each other.

Version 3. Combining all the ideas we had from each draft
In this version I put all the ideas together from each of our poster drafts. 

I added;
  • two characters' crossing path on the grass with desaturation effect
  • close ups of two faces
  • the field
  • the dark figures to show mystery and hint that they don't know each other
  • darker colours at the edges

I also changed the thickness of the font because the font on previous two versions' looks too fat and too bold. 

I personally like the third version, but I'm going to get some feedback on these three versions to see which one is more appropriate for our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment