14 December 2013

Second Attempt of My Poster Design - Kazumi


After I looked at all our footage, I realised that we don't have proper shots that can be used for our poster. Therefore I had an idea of using Marigold Hotel's poster as template/example. 

1. Untouched Background
These are the shots that only show the characters' faces.

2. Blurred out Background
I blurred the background in order to show the focus on the characters' faces because I don't want audience to notice the images that we took from our footage have low quality. 

We can see that the second one looks like it's taken by a proper camera. I thought the blurred background will help the quality of the image look better but it became unnecessary. By removing the backgrounds of the characters turn out to be looking quite ok so I added the small information at the bottom. 

Initial Design
This is the initial design based on the idea from Marigold Hotel poster.
However, it simply didn't work because the face only shots that we have are too close up to be used for the poster. So I decided to go for a different design.

No comments:

Post a Comment