12 December 2013

Adding Logo to Our Film & Poster Problem - Kazumi



Adding Logo to Our Film

I just added a logo to our film. I placed it in the beginning of the film as that's where we typically see company logos are. I also used fade in and out transitions so appearance of the logo becomes smooth. I decided not to add any sound effect for the logo because I couldn't find a good one neither I think its necessary. 

I was trying to upload the latest version of our film onto Youtube but I found that the video file wasn't right, or for some reason the image didn't appear and I could only hear the sound. I'm going to check with technician about it and upload it on this post.


Recording Sound
On my way home, I used my iPhone to record some sounds at train station as I was advised. I recorded; the announcement of the train schedule, door opening sound, inside the train (people talking and sound of the wheels), and train honk. 


_______________________________________________________________________

Poster Problem
Just in case if we couldn't get any proper photos, I did some screenshots from our footage as back ups.
Our poster idea is to focus on the faces of the characters therefore I looked for close up of the characters; however I could only find these photos because we didn't film that many close ups. (above) Although I managed to find some close ups, these photos are difficult to use because the faces will fill up the poster, we can't do anything with frame edge. 

Here's an example to show the problem:
As you can see the head of the character is not fully seen in the image. If I remove the background, it'll look like this (left below). After removing the frame edge we can still see there's a frame. 

_______________________________________________________________

If I put two images together like below, the poster won't look too bad. But the new image will give a new problem that that there's no space for any texts and names.

__________________________________________________________________

Solution
It might be better to collect more images that shows same actions between two characters and put them in separate lines(?) like Marigold Hotel poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment