15 November 2013

Font for our film - Kazumi


I think our film is a mix of thriller and drama. Therefore our film might fit with handwritten typeface because it gives a warm feeling and expresses an emotion. Also because there will be some voice overs of main character and the handwritten font will express as his emotion.

Here's some examples of what I think might be good for our film.





I think first and second two calligraphic ones will match better with our story but I also like the others as well so I'm going to try all of above to see which one is the best with our photo.



1 comment:

  1. Of these, I think the 3rd is the only one that really works as a film title font. The font needs to be quite bold, especially for the poster. If this is likely to be your title, it will need to be: After All THIS Time (not these - it doesn't make sense as it mixes plural and singular).

    ReplyDelete