14 October 2013

Location Permission - Charlie

I have emailed various locations with regards to filming at certain places.

So far I have emailed, Debenhams, Costa, Topshop, Next, McDonalds & wrote a letter to a small non-chain music store.

Here is the email that I sent McDonalds -

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently filming a short film for my A2 Media course. I was wondering if it was possible to film a short section in your Crawley Sainsburys store. 

Please email me at fac14469@centralsussex.ac.uk if you have any questions or need any more information.

Thank you,
Yours Faithfully,
Charlotte Faber.

Any replies/permission I receive, I shall post on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. This needs updating as there is nothing on the blog about location filming instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had any permission given? What is your back up plan if not?

    ReplyDelete