24 October 2013

CREATING A WEBSITE FOR LIBRARY SCENE - KAZUMI


Because we need a website that shows birth certificate for library scene, I'm trying to copy the official government site.


This is the official UK government's site.




There are different services (e.g. passport and tax), but we only need a site for finding birth certificate, so I'm going to copy the template of the site but change all the information on the page.




Here's the fake UK government site that I'm creating.




I 'm using blogger to copy the official site.

This is still processing as I'm still finding out what to include on the page.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Kazumi - this looks very impressive! I'm looking forward to seeing the next stage of this. It may be that Ollie or Sophie can help you more next week. Bear in mind that you could work on the inset day next week, and we'd love anyone to be editing in the open evenings....

    ReplyDelete